As I wrote that sentence I wondered if there was any meaning in the natural order that those roles spilled out onto the screen. Some roles are new, while others (teacher, student, Easter Bunny) have been dropped. I rememeber in my twenties trying to figure out who I was and now as I complete my 30's I realize that who I am is an ever changing dynamic held together by some core values that get sorted out as I write. So welcome to The Nest.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Pulse on the First Morning

Good Morning Nest.  I  know, I have neglected you for so long.  Surely, no one will read this, for any readers I had have given up on my updates.  Perhaps I have been followed on Jersey Moms Blog, but there are other people there and who would want to weed through a bunch of writers you do not know.  Maybe someone will come back, some old fan of the Burgeoning Belly.  If they do, I hope they do, they will know that today is a big day.

The first day of pre-school.  It's only two days a week, four hours, but still huge.  It is only 6:45 am right now.  I do not drop them off until 1:00.  Luckily, I started sweating about this on Sunday, so I have had plenty of time to work my way up to an anxiety attack.  I can hear Nori begin to sing her morning song upstairs.  Let's let the day begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment